Why Choose KU?
KU leads the way in early childhood education
KU is proudly a not-for-profit organisation. This means we put children first and foremost as all income is used for the benefit of children.
Established in 1895, we are Australia's most respected child care provider which has stood the test of time.
Forever enterprising, we are the leader in the provision of early childhood services and strongly believe in investing in the early years.
- Are a vital part of the local community
- Value early childhood education as the foundation for life-long learning
- Ensure the focus is on children and their families
- Have qualified, experienced early childhood staff
- Implement a globally proven play-based learning curriculum that reflects current research and the diversity of Australian families
- Are committed to children with additional needs
- Create a safe and natural learning environment where the welfare and wellbeing of every child is paramount
- Offer a challenging array of equipment and play materials that are professionally selected
- Employ specialist consultants and Area Managers, who visit centres on a regular basis to provide support to centre staff
For more information download The KU Difference Brochure or click on the image below.